Monday, October 19, 2015

Baptism and WOW I´m tired after this week!‏

It was one heck of a week. We worked like crazy. Not a joke. It was such a good week and I loved it. Every day we came home and were just exhausted. Which was kinda bad because the house was a disaster since we had no desires to clean or organize anything. It`s a little better now!

I don`t really know what to say in this email because the week was so full of things!

First of all we had a baptism! Her name is Luisa. She and her family lived in another part of Santiago and moved into our ward two or three months ago. She was already meeting with missionaries in her old house and we she came here she found the missionaries here so that they would go to her house. The original plan was to baptize her and her husband (they got married just so they could get baptized) but he isn`t sure yet. He knows it is right but hasn`t made the decision. She was kinda getting unpatient haha and basically said, ¨well why do I have to wait for him if I know it`s right and I know it is what I need to do? I want to get baptized the 18th of October.¨ How were we going to say no to that?!? Haha so she was able to be baptized yesterday. It was a very gorgeous day. In the morning before church we went to their house to make breakfast for the family and went to church with her! I think that her husband will get baptized too, I don`t know when but I believe he will do it.


The two that got baptized last week weren´t able to be confirmed this week because of an emergency that happened. We call about 10 minutes before the meeting started and it turns out they were in the car on their way to the hospital... They had gotten ready for church even but right before something happened! It was a little bit of a bummer and sad but all is well now. We went to visit with them after church and they were doing okay. We helped clean their house, make dinner and wash the dishes. They will get confirmed in two weeks since this upcoming week is Stake Conference! I´m pretty lucky because I was here in this stake the last time they had stake conference! haha

My companion Elder Bof is awesome. He is such a punk but man we laugh a lot. It has been so fun with him and he has helped me work harder than I ever have in my mission. We have been seeing progress and are looking for one or two more baptisms this transfer! Hopefully we can reach them!

I am doing very good and getting excited for Halloween then CHRISTMAS!!!!! Haha I´ve already put on the Christmas music a little bit. Mom, you`d be a little annoyed but dad would be on my side I think. Haha I just love that holiday so much. There is a whole different vibe around Christmas time and it is such a good, fun time to share the gospel.

That´s all for now folks. Have a fabulous week!


No comments:

Post a Comment