Monday, December 7, 2015

Starting to get realllll warm

Well it the last time I wrote was last Wednesday so there hasn´t been a lot of time since then but things are going well here! We are, without a doubt, going in to summer because it is getting hot. I can´t believe we are already ending 2015!!!!!!!!! Did it just fly by? I feel like it did. Please enjoy the snow for me!

I would just like to share a small excerpt from a talk by Elder Holland that I really like, it says,
¨Surely there is no more powerful missionary message we can send to this world than the example of a loving and happy Latter-day Saint life. The manner and bearing, the smile and kindness of a faithful member of the Church brings a warmth and an outreach which no missionary tract or videotape can convey. People do not join the Church because of what they know. They join because of what they feel, what they see and want spiritually. Our spirit of testimony and happiness in that regard will come through to others if we let it. As the Lord said to Alma and the sons of Mosiah, “Go forth … that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls.´¨

All I really want is for us to live good, clean lives. It speaks so much louder than words. Once a wise missionary told me, ¨Preach. Then, if there is time, speak.¨ He then explained that it means we preach by our actions and our words. We preach and teach way before we actually get to know people. Smile. Be happy. It´s contagious and in time we will even convince ourselves that we are happy.

I love this work and our dear Father in Heaven. Keep on keeping on!

Elder Gunnell

Made some new friends

 I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE CLIMBED!!!!!!:):):)


I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE CLIMBED!!!!!!:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment