Monday, December 28, 2015

Saying goodbye to 2015‏

Wow wasn´t this one heck of a year. I´m so grateful for this year that I have had here in Chile! It has gone by so very quickly but I have loved it.

Today all I really want to say is how much I love the mish. Has it been hard? Yes. Absolutely. Of course. With out a doubt. But it truly is something so beautiful. So amazing. I can´t help but be grateful for everything that has happened here. I have learned and grown so much. This Gospel is so perfect. It´s wonderful and Heavenly Father really just wants the best for us. He wants to help us along the way and he wants us to know he is here to love and care for us. I love this Gospel and everything that we learn in this Church. I know the scriptures are true and by constantly studying them I have realized that Heavenly Father does talk to us, if we let him. I know that by going to Church and being there physically and mentally has helped me receive personal revelation and progress spiriturally. 

I wish I could express myself better in words but it is so hard for me haha but I just want you to know that I love this Church and I know that Christ is the head, that He leads and guides his Prophet and Apostles and that they are inspired to give us the messages that they give us. It´s just too perfect. I love it.

Below is my little invitation for this week! It´s just a short video that I really like.


Have a great week and a safe Happy New Years!


Elder Gunnell

 12 days of Christmas and my christmas presents

 I made a cheesecake and it's the best thing I've had in 16 months


 The rich part of Santiago


 Christmas Caroling



 Waiting for the family to skype








 Santiago North Mission
 District Christmas party



No comments:

Post a Comment