Tuesday, July 19, 2016

2... The Taunting Two‏

Well it`s just winding right on down whether we like it or not!!

The highlight of this week was when a 7 year old punched my comp in the face for putting her massive barbie doll on the roof (pictures will be sent to the blog)!! Haha it was priceless. It wasn`t just like a little slap or anything, it was a knuckle sandwich. She justed decked the heck out of him. Hahahaha it was soo funny!

We learned kinda how to weld in a service project! We built a bed. I`m not very good at it but I had never done it before so that was to be expected!! It was cool though, I want to get better at it that`s for sure!

Juana talked to her mom and invited us to do our weekly Family Home Evening in her house!! It went fantastic. Gosh I love these people. I love them so much. I wish and hope the best for them. I know it will be hard to say goodbye but it will be worth it to be able to say hello to my real family. I can`t wait!

It`s a shorty today! But I would like to invite everyone to watch a short little video! It`s very true how sometimes are aspirations or expectations are different than what really happens. Mine were different than what I thought they would be here in the mission but I too promise that our Heavenly Father will always give us just what we need. He has a perfect plan for each of us!

Here`s the video link: 

See you soon!!!!!!
 Learning to weld!



 I`m not much of a dog person but the dogs are bayler people so.... #migorrito​




 ​A gift from the sweet girl that decked my comp!​
Uh oh!​

No comments:

Post a Comment