Monday, August 31, 2015

SOCCER!!!

So our mission president decided to let us play soccer again! We can only play for two P-days out of the six in the transfer BUT we can play. Today was the first time we have been able to play in nearly a year!!! Wow my touch is bad but it was fun to play it again! I still love it but I think I`ll just stick to playing it just for fun. It did bring back all those soccer tournaments and highschool soccer memories and they were good times. But I feel like it`s had it`s time now.

This week we were able to find a lot of less active members in their houses which wasn`t exactly what we were trying to do but it went really well!! Actually it went so well that FIVE of them came to church!! What?! That was a huge shocker but something wonderful.

The weeks just go by so fast I don`t really know what happened when haha. Everytime I go to church I feel like it gets better and better. I don`t know why and I don`t know how to explain it but it makes me want to bring everyone in the whole world there to feel that spirit. It´s always a bummer to see how many people reject that opportunity everyday... Sometimes it gets tiring to be rejected so often but you just gotta keep looking ya know? I mean the getting rejected isn`t really the hard part, the hard part is knowing what they are saying no to. I don´t care if they say no to me but to say no to all the blessing God has to offer? I don`t get it but I guess they don`t always understand either. It´s sad. 

It`s starting to get nice and hot! I can`t beleive we are already going into spring! The 18th is coming up soon and it should be a blasssst! It`s like the 4th of July in the states.

That`s it for now! Have a great week!

Also happy birthday Grandpa Mark this week! Acutally tomorrow if I´m not mistaken!


Elder Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment